Newsroom | Press Release
A Year to Remember: Guardian Dentistry Partners Surpasses Partnership Record
GDP now in 11 states; partners number 115
Newest partner strengthens South Florida foothold
MIAMI – January 18, 2023 – Extraordinary growth coupled with unwavering commitment characterizes 2022 for Guardian Dentistry Partners (GDP). In a year that saw market volatility, GDP bucked the trends, and trailblazed adding 73 new partners to its Dental Partnership Network.
In addition to the significant partner additions, GDP in 2022:
- Added Maryland to the family, making it the 11th state to join the GDP network since 2018
- Expanded its employee ranks, with 1,665 individuals now part of GDP
- Trained nearly 50 doctors on the three levels of Implant training
- Supported another 56 doctors in becoming Invisalign-certified
- Held the company’s inaugural “Partners’ Retreat,” in Savannah, GA, bringing our passionate, like-minded doctor partners to bond and share best practices
- Continued its mission of giving back and incorporating social responsibility initiatives into the corporate culture through an outreach trip to the Dominican Republic in October. GDP partnered with Neodent and World Mission Partners on this five-day trip that culminated after months of planning. A group of 10 dentists visited La Romana, DR, to provide training and free dental care with the goal being to maximize the number of patient visits and help as many people as possible in the region.
Capping off the year of progress was a November partnership that was forged with Dr. Andrew Forrest, who leads Orange Park Dental Partners throughout Broward County. With five multi-specialty successful locations, anchored by the famous “1500 Dental” practice, Orange Park Dental Partners is a clear leader in South Florida, led by Dr. Forrest, a renowned and highly esteemed periodontist, lecturer, and industrious business leader throughout the dental community and its partnership with Guardian amplifies its existing presence in South Florida, which has become one of Guardian’s fastest growing markets.
“I had many options but was looking for a partner that would allow me and my team to lead, grow and expand the Orange Park Dental Partners family,” said Dr. Forrest, who specializes in periodontal and implant dentistry. “With GDP, Orange Park can continue to transform thousands of lives of patients and give providers and teams alike an opportunity to be part of that journey.”
Danny Kawas, Guardian Dentistry Partners Founder and CEO, echoed Dr. Forrest’s comments. “2022 was an incredibly successful year for us, and topping it off with our new partnership with Dr. Forrest in South Florida was the most fitting way to close out 2022! Dr. Forrest brings with him a tremendous leadership and clinical team, and an ambitious vision that aligns with our own. Now, we move into 2023 with an immensely talented group of doctor partners and support team members working together seamlessly. We are excited for what 2023 has to offer as we continue to partner with the leading dental entrepreneurs and teams throughout the country!”
About Guardian Dentistry Partners
Founded by a group of passionate dentists and a family office, Guardian Dentistry Partners is a premier Dental Partnership Network dedicated to providing world-class support services and growth opportunities for its network of dentist partners. Founded in 2018, Guardian has expanded rapidly and now supports dental entrepreneurs in Alabama, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia. Guardian’s mission is to help its dental partners and teams build the practices of their dreams. For more information, visit guardiandentistry.com.