Newsroom | Press Release
100+ Partners. Unlimited Possibilities
Guardian Dentistry Partners reaches century mark with partners; 3rd quarter a resounding success
MIAMI – November 10, 2022 – In four short years, Guardian Dentistry Partners (GDP) has achieved several notable milestones: expansion nationally into 11 states; partnerships with some of the finest dentists in the country; establishment of a Dental Partnership Network unique across the industry.
Today, GDP marks another significant moment in its history as the company announces they have just surpassed the 100-partner mark. The burgeoning company is now on pace to have 165 practices by the end of this year. Last quarter, nearly 30 new partners joined GDP.
One recent partnership, Dr. Craig Adams and Dr. William Cheek, bring their esteemed practice, Adams & Cheek Dentistry, from Raleigh, NC. “Guardian is particular about who they work with… They focus on that top 10%,” said Dr. Adams. “They have a ‘get stuff done’ attitude and are moving forward at a very healthy pace.”
Another powerhouse group that just joined are the doctors from BRSL Dentistry, including Dr. Stephen Brown, Dr. Elizabeth Reynolds, Dr. Bobby LeNoir and Dr. W. Neil Snow. “We needed a partner to help us with the changing business of dentistry and to help us achieve better balance in our lives,” said Dr. LeNoir. “We didn’t want to change how we practice, so Guardian’s commitment to individuality is what was attractive.”
Another recent, highly regarded group, led by Dr. Chong Lee, Dr. Kirsten Lee & Dr. Joseph Oh, have three successful practices in Virginia. “After much consideration and research, I decided to partner with Guardian Dentistry because I was very impressed with the people who have treated me like family since the beginning and how smoothly this company is run,” said Dr. Lee. “I knew that my practice would be in the best hands with Guardian Dentistry Partners.”
Beyond the significance of reaching the century mark is the overall exponential growth that GDP has experienced over these past four years.
“Our upward trajectory in all facets of our business has been humbling, and a direct reflection of the incredible strength and quality of all our dentist partners,” said Mark Censoprano, Guardian’s Chief Executive Officer. “When we formed this company in 2018, we had a mission, supporting our dental entrepreneurs in building the practices of their dreams, and a plan for how to accomplish that feat as true partners in every sense of the
word. Today, we’re more committed than ever to the principles of where we started, but we’ve come to the realization that somewhere beyond the upper atmosphere is the limit for Guardian Dentistry Partners.”
It was just over a year ago that GDP secured financing with Twin Brook Capital Partners, and that relationship has continued to catalyze growth. It is expected that continued financial backing will lead to an even more successful 2023.
The partners that joined GDP in the third quarter include:
- Dr. Gary Adams – Maryland Holistic Dentistry, Burtonsville, MD
- Dr. Dennis Norkiewicz – Rockville Dental Arts, Rockville, MD
- Dr. Mazin Nakhleh – Park Central Dental, Dallas, TX
- Drs. Olya & Leon Banchik – Reafield Dental, Waxhaw, NC
- Dr. Steven Polevoy – Gentle Touch Dentistry, Harrison, NY
- Dr. Gordon Dannelly – Hi-Tech Family Dentistry, Easley, SC
- Dr. Craig Adams & Dr. William Cheek – Adams & Cheek Dentistry, Raleigh, NC
- Dr. Anthony Engle – Dental Office of Moody, Moody, AL
- Dr. Chong Lee, Dr. Kirsten Lee & Dr. Joseph Oh – Arlington Dental Aesthetics, Arlington, VA; South Riding Smiles, South Riding, VA; Galleria Dental Aesthetics, McLean, VA
- Dr. Michael Messier – C Michael Messier DMD PA, Florence, SC
- Dr. Tony Clark – Tony D. Clark, DMD, Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Drs. Julie & Wayne Scott – Wayne & Julie Scott DDS, Coppell, TX
- Dr. Jared Shulman, Dr. Jayson Hartman & Ron Brazda – Coral Springs Dental Center, Coral Springs, FL
- Dr. Vincent Guerra – Jupiter Dental Care, Jupiter Beach, FL
- Dr. John Andre – Andre Dental, Glen Allen, VA & Louisa, VA
- Dr. Allan Mohr – Smile Creations, Massapequa Park, NY
- Dr. Alan Markowitz – Great Boca Smiles, Boca Raton, FL
- Dr. Barry Belton & Dr. Kevin Schrimper – Smiles of Rocky Mount, Rocky Mount, NC
- Dr. Stephen Brown, Dr. Elizabeth Reynolds, Dr. Bobby LeNoir & Dr. W. Neil Snow – BRSL Dentistry, two practices in Richmond, VA
About Guardian Dentistry Partners
Founded by a group of passionate dentists and a family office, Guardian Dentistry Partners is a premier Dental Partnership Network dedicated to providing world-class support services and growth opportunities for its network of dentist partners. Founded in 2018, Guardian has expanded rapidly and now supports dental entrepreneurs in Alabama, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia. Guardian’s mission is to help its dental partners and teams build the practices of their dreams. For more information, visit guardiandentistry.com.